All good. Click the link to see our status page.

The help page has been updated with the official Terms of Use and Privacy Policy getting the Terms of Use section almost ready. Updates will be issued as necessary.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Controversial Topic] Fortnite is garbage, even today. Change my mind.
I admit, I did join in Season 6 and did some playing around on the iPhone when I still had it, being pressured by my past school friends to partake in the fun. The gameplay today is nothing short of hilarious. I think I'd at least give CS:GO some benefits of the doubt when I literally direct the fact that Fortnite is among one of the worst BR games to exist.

What do you all have to say about it?
"Even in the darkness of age, people leave you behind and some will fall, but only those willing to fight will always be with you. And they are the ones you should consider being your wingman." - Afterdark Blu

"If you let yourself consume darkness, only the remnants of yourself can push towards a greater cause, and we don't infer ourselves to die on a Sunday Night Brawl, mind you. We mean that you will end up pushing away something that could be your future. And we know how well it'll go if you lose it like me." - Trenchcoat
It's trash in general. Entitled fuckwit screamers on the bloody voicechat, plus 30GB or more?! Wtf Epic Games, it's not like everyone has 30GB to spare.
It's a trap!
(10-11-2019, 07:51 AM)Tails Wrote: It's trash in general. Entitled fuckwit screamers on the bloody voicechat, plus 30GB or more?! Wtf Epic Games, it's not like everyone has 30GB to spare.

60 GB here, that's literally double thanks to Save the World. I still think Save the World is an interesting concept and once it is available for free, I will try it out.
"Even in the darkness of age, people leave you behind and some will fall, but only those willing to fight will always be with you. And they are the ones you should consider being your wingman." - Afterdark Blu

"If you let yourself consume darkness, only the remnants of yourself can push towards a greater cause, and we don't infer ourselves to die on a Sunday Night Brawl, mind you. We mean that you will end up pushing away something that could be your future. And we know how well it'll go if you lose it like me." - Trenchcoat